What is better than one BMW driving through Indiana?
Thirty BMWs driving through Indiana!
You love your car, we love your car, so why not spread that love around?
One of the best parts of owning a luxury car or performance vehicle is the attention and admiration garnered from fellow car lovers. Join an auto club and you can meet other people that just “get it,” and share your passion for cars with them.
Auto clubs are fun and provide great opportunities that you just can’t get by yourself. Looking to connect with your community, expand beyond your current social circle, or meet new friends? An auto club is a great place to start.
Whether your auto club is sponsored by the manufacturer or run by prideful locals, the benefits are worth it.
Oh, and did we mention that belonging to an auto club is a car-load of fun? Because it really is!
Auto Club Opportunities Online and Across the Country
So how do you find the perfect car to complement your vehicle and your lifestyle?
Some clubs are mostly active online, through forums, especially for topics related to maintenance and repairs. They are a great source for finding spare parts and advice for keeping your speedster in tip-top shape. But there’s nothing like finding a local club where you can meet up with fellow car enthusiasts.
Whether there are auto shows nearby, group drives in your state or an annual owners convention across the country, it is invigorating and fun to drive in a parade form with cars like yours.
You can even plan a family vacation around the owner's convention and visit some of the local attractions while you're at it. For instance, the Porsche Club of America is having their 65th annual parade week in French Lick, Indiana next summer—from July 11 through July 17, 2021.
Many national clubs also organize annual trips to their world headquarters in Europe, including BMW, Volvo, Porsche, and Mercedes-Benz.
Finding the Right Local Auto Club for You
Today we're shining the spotlight on a few auto clubs in the greater Indianapolis area with upcoming events. We hope you decide to get involved and maximize your enjoyment of belonging to a premium brand. Happy driving!
Spotlight Events In & Around Indianapolis:
- The Hoosier BMW club posts all of their upcoming events on the events page of their website. While they have currently switched to virtual meetings for safety reasons, check back regularly to discover the latest updates.
- From September 25 through September 27, 2020 the Indianapolis 500 section of the Mercedes-Benz Club of America is congregating at the charming West Baden Springs Resort near French Lick. Take a drive through the Indiana countryside, rest up at one of the most beautiful domed resorts in the world, and explore the town or gamble at the local casino, all at great group rates!
- Volkswagen fans from across the country can come together through the City of Firsts Volkswagen Club. Looking for something nearby? Hippie Fest is coming to Tipton, Indiana on September 26, 2020. Enjoy live music, a vintage hippie car show, DIY tie-dye, and more.
- October 24, 2020, take a cruise with other Volkswagen Beetle enthusiasts from Indianapolis to Nashville to take in the beauty of the changing fall leaves.
- Check out their calendar for more upcoming events!
Auto Clubs of Indiana to Check Out
- Audi Club Indiana
- The Hoosier BMW Club
- Lexus Owners Club
- Mercedes-Benz Club of America: Indianapolis 500 Section
- Porsche Club America
- Saab Club of North America
- City of Firsts Volkswagen Club
- Volvo Club of America
Looking to connect with more local Indy residents who are as excited about your luxury or performance vehicle as you are? At Euro Motorworks, we’re passionate about caring for your car as diligently as you do.Schedule an appointment or get an estimate today for unmatched auto services for your favorite imported vehicle. We’re here for you, and can’t wait to be part of your community.