What is better than one BMW driving through Indiana? Thirty BMWs driving through Indiana! You love your car, we love your car, so why not spread that love around? One of the best parts of owning a luxury car or performance vehicle is the attention and admiration garnered from fellow car lovers. Join an auto club and you can meet other people that just get it. Clubs are fun and provide great opportunities that you just can’t get by yourself. Whether your auto club is sponsored by the manufacturer or run by prideful locals, the benefits are worth looking into. Oh, and did we mention that it is fun? Because it really is!
Some clubs are most active online, through forums, especially for topics related to maintenance and repairs. They are a great source for finding spare parts and advice for keeping your speedster in tip-top shape.
Whether there are auto shows nearby, group drives in your state or an annual owners convention across the country, it is invigorating and fun to drive in a parade form with cars like yours. You can plan a family vacation around the owner's convention and visit some of the local attractions while you're at it. For instance, the Porsche Club of America is having a parade weekend in Traverse City, Michigan next summer. Many national clubs also organize annual trips to their world headquarters in Europe, including BMW, Volvo, Porsche, and Mercedes-Benz.
Today we're shining the spotlight on a few auto clubs in the greater Indianapolis area with upcoming events. We hope you decide to get involved and maximize your enjoyment of belonging to a premium brand. Happy driving!
Spotlight events for Indianapolis:
BMW: The Hoosier BMW Club
- February 23, 2013 at 6:45 p.m. Duck Pin Bowling at Atomic Bowl in Fountain Square
- March 23, 2013 at 10:00 a.m. Dallara Factory Tour just Southwest of the Indianapolis Motor Speedway
- February 10 at 1:00 p.m. Valentine's Day Party at Mitchell's Fish Market in Clay Terrace
- February 9, 2013, Club Meeting at 3:00 p.m. at Salvage Yard Church
- March 20, 2013 Club Show (Details coming)
Auto Clubs of Indiana to look into:
- Audi - http://www.audiclubindiana.org
- BMW - http://www.hoosierbmw.com
- Lexus - http://us.lexusownersclub.com
- Mercedes-Benz - http://www.mbca500section.com
- Porsche - http://www.pca.org
- Saab - http://www.saabclub.com
- Indy - http://www.ccvw.org/smf
- Kokomo - http://www.cityoffirstsvw.com
- Volvo - http://www.vcoa.org